Individual saving account
Open a RDCC Bank Savings Account with a minimum balance of Rs.500 and start earning regular interest which is paid into your account on an half yearly basis. You can deposit and withdraw funds as often as you like.
Any Branch Banking :-
- Core Banking Solution has facilitated Any-where Banking facility through all our Branches within district.
Multi-city cheque book facility-This facility has helped many of our corporate/commercial clients in their business. Avail Payable at Par cheque book at All branches of RDCC Bank Ltd.
Avail of convenient services like Any Branch Banking, SMS Banking, ATM Service* etc.
RTGS / NEFT :-
- To facilitate transfer of funds from any bank branch to any other bank branch participating in NEFT. Presently we are providing this facility with nominal charges for Outward NEFT transaction and free of cost for Inward NEFT transaction.
- Avail of facilities like Safe Deposit Lockers*
- Free standing Instructions for all account holders.
- Free passbook facility available at home branch for account holders (individuals).
- Draw Demand Draft on major cities across India.
- Get SMS Alerts on Debit and Credit transactions, Maturity of FDR, Birthday alerts.
- *Terms and conditions apply
Individual Saving Account is exclusively designed to give you additional advantages and banking benefits, all without any extra premium. This means, you can get the most out of your banking experience with this one, power-packed Individual Saving Account.
To apply for RDCC Individual Saving Account, you need to fulfil the followings:
- Resident Indian (Sole or Joint Account)
Apart from the application form, you will be required to submit the following documents.
|Identity Proof||PAN Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter's ID, Aadhaar Card|
|Address Proof||Passport, Driving License, Voter's ID, Aadhaar Card, Utility Bill, Bank Statement, Bank Account Passbook (Updated and no more than 3 months old)|
|Signature Proof||PAN Card, Driving License, Passport|
|Latest Passport Size Photographs (4 copies)|
All the features and benefits are subject to terms, conditions and exclusions. Please refer to the General Schedule of Features and Charges.